The Combat Antisemitism Movement is seeking a creative and inspired individual to join our social media team and help us achieve our next level of growth and broaden our impact in the fight against antisemitism.
The Combat Antisemitism Movement (CAM) is a global coalition engaging more than 1.5 million people and 500 organizations from a diverse array of religious, political, and cultural backgrounds in the common mission of fighting the world’s oldest hatred. CAM acts collaboratively to build a better future, free of bigotry, for Jews and all humanity.
Position: Social Media and Digital Content Associate
CAM is seeking a creative and inspired individual to join our growing social media team. As a young movement, we operate with a start-up mentality and are looking for a Social Media and Digital Content Associate to help us achieve our next level of growth and broaden our impact in the fight against antisemitism.
As a Social Media and Digital Content Associate, your role will be to activate and oversee the day-to-day operations of CAM’s social media accounts, monitor and create content In coordination with CAM’s Social Media Director, engage with our digital audience, and help implement around-the-clock digital activity.
- Create a daily calendar of content to be posted on all CAM’s social media platforms and adapt the look, feel, and language of each post for the relevant platform.
- Monitor incidents to be shared on CAM’s social media accounts, exposing CAM’s followers to what antisemitism looks like.
- Organize, plan, and prepare a weekly calendar of content for all CAM’s platforms, including: Partner promotion, weekly data, etc.
- Monitor social media accounts of CAM partners and suggest ideas on how to support them.
- Take part in community management of all CAM’s social media platforms, monitor engagement, and create more direct communication with CAM’s followers.
- Manage and coordinate all editing aspects of CAM’s social media workflow.
- Assist in brainstorming and implementing creative ideas to promote CAM’s activities (i.e. events, newsletters, and campaigns).
- Rapidly design images on Canva for social media posts.
- Identify social media influencers and help reach out to them for campaigns and other activities.
- Recognize new trends and methods and implement them as part of a periodical posting plan.
- Maintain and update social media assets according to changes and new designs (pinned posts, cover photos, etc.)
- Work with the team to create new content pieces to feature on CAM’s social media accounts – i.e. news articles, partner materials, reports, and analyses.
- Manage technical activation of platforms – posting, scheduling, crossposting, video uploading, and more.
- Initiate creative ideas for campaigns and promotion of “evergreen” items (pledges, petitions, newsletters, fundraising, etc.)
- Experience in digital content creation.
- Familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Experience in designing social media assets (i.e. Canva, Photoshop, etc.)
- Ability to create and execute complete content pieces from A-Z – creation, writing, design, and posting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent content editing and writing skills.
- Comfortable with 100% remote-work.
- Familiar with the field of public diplomacy and the Jewish world.
- Flexibility on working hours required.
Terms and conditions:
- This is a remote-work position aimed for a U.S.-based person.
- The contract fee will be based on experience and market rate.
- Flexible starting date.
What we offer:
- An enriching work experience in the field of public diplomacy.
- The opportunity to engage collaboratively with a diverse range of NGOs, governmental entities, diplomatic leaders, media outlets, and activists, and to play a meaningful role in reducing antisemitism and other forms of bigotry.
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] to be considered for the position.