The Combat Antisemitism Movement is seeking to hire a creative and inspired individual for the role of Digital Media Expert and Campaign Manager.
The Combat Antisemitism Movement (CAM) is a non-partisan, interfaith grassroots movement of individuals and organizations from across the globe, united around the mission of ending antisemitism. CAM initiates its own projects and campaigns, and supports and highlights the work of its many partner groups, governments, and other entities trying to fight anti-Jewish bigotry. More than 355,000 individuals and 360 organizations have joined the movement.
Position: Digital Media Expert and Campaign Manager
CAM is seeking creative and inspired individuals to join our growing social media team. As a young movement, we operate with a start-up mentality and are seeking a Digital Media Expert and Campaign Manager to help us, through data-driven action, achieve our next level of growth and broaden our impact in the fight against antisemitism. Our team works collaboratively in pursuit of our ultimate goal of defeating the world’s oldest hatred.
As a Digital Media Expert and Campaign Manager, your role will be to oversee all promotional materials for the movement’s activities — from the creation of the digital media plan through onboarding and launch, to implementing strategy, and optimizations throughout the lives of campaigns.
- Lead and create paid promotions and advertising on social media to recruit more people to CAM.
- Initiate and create social media initiatives to support CAM’s goals, such as petition and letter-writing, as well as content campaigns.
- Create an ongoing engagement strategy with members of CAM’s coalition.
- Manage CAM’s database of followers (newsletter lists, followers, activists, etc.).
- Assist in the creation, design, publication, and sharing of high-quality content.
- Work in collaboration with the social media director to develop and launch social media influencer programs.
- Analyze the performance of social media posts, using metrics such as reach, engagement, audience targeting, etc.
- Hands-on activation of CAM’s digital assets.
- Learn and implement innovative digital tools, techniques, and platforms.
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of campaigns and their success.
- Recruit and train talent for the successful implementation of campaigns.
- Organize programs, campaigns, and promotional events, including writing and proofreading marketing copy.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions.
- Experience in ad management (Facebook, Twitter, and Google).
- Knowledge and mastery of Excel use.
- Experience in managing databases.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent content-editing and writing skills.
- Comfortable with 100% remote-work.
- Familiar with the field of public diplomacy and the Jewish world.
- Flexibility on working hours required.
Terms and conditions:
- This is a remote-work position – we welcome candidates based in the United States, Europe, and Israel.
- The contract fee will be based on experience and market rate.
- Flexible starting date.
What we offer:
- An enriching work experience in the field of public diplomacy.
- The opportunity to engage collaboratively with a diverse range of NGOs, governmental entities, diplomatic leaders, media outlets, and activists, and to play a meaningful role in reducing antisemitism and other forms of bigotry.
Please send a cover letter and resume to CAM Executive Director Sacha Roytman Dratwa ([email protected]) to be considered for this position.