We’re Hiring: CAM Seeking a Director of Partnerships
The Combat Antisemitism Movement (CAM) is seeking a qualified professional to to join our dynamic staff as the Director of Partnerships.
We are looking for a hardworking and inspired individual who will thrive in the start-up atmosphere of a young and growing organization with the vital mission of fighting antisemitism worldwide.
Work at CAM – Director of Partnerships
CAM is a non-partisan, global grassroots movement of individuals and organizations, across all religions and faiths, united around the goal of ending antisemitism. CAM initiates its own campaigns and initiatives and supports and highlights the work of its many partner organizations, governments and other bodies trying to fight antisemitism. So far, over 325 organizations and 330,000 individuals have joined the movement by signing our campaign’s pledge.
Key Functions – Director of Partnerships and Development:
- In coordination with CAM’s Executive Director, grow CAM’s network by mapping and reaching potential partners with a focus on local, national, and international Jewish, Muslim, Christian, and interfaith groups.
- Build and execute strategies to advance relationships with current partner organizations and identify gaps in CAM’s coalition.
- Be the primary point of contact for the organization for all partnerships and prospective partnerships.
- Effectively coalesce the power of multiple partner organizations to support CAM’s goals and share CAM’s initiatives with their networks.
- Identify partner initiatives and key issues related to antisemitism for CAM to support and elevate to other partner organizations.
- Position CAM as an industry leader in the Jewish, Christian, Muslim, and interfaith spheres.
- Utilize a strong professional network of Jewish leaders and organizations, and successfully leverage that network to connect with other leaders/organizations relevant to CAM’s mission.
- Manage CAM’s partner and mailing database to ensure that CAM’s initiatives reach the largest audience possible.
- Speak, on behalf of CAM, at partner events and industry gatherings relevant to the organization’s work addressing antisemitism.
- Lead webinars, campaigns, events, interviews, petitions, and other creative collaborations with partner organizations.
- Work with notable participants and leaders (diplomats, government decision-makers, celebrities, and others) to build strategic partnerships and encourage them to support CAM’s initiatives.
- Work with CAM’s editorial team to lead, draft, and edit partner-centric content for CAM’s website and social media platforms.
- The position is open to graduates with a B.A. degree or higher in the fields of international relations, politics, business, diplomacy, law, Jewish studies, liberal arts, communications, or closely-related subjects.
- The successful applicant will have a strong commitment to human rights/international issues as well as a deep understanding of Jewish history and contemporary antisemitism.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English are required.
- Additional language skills (particularly Spanish or French) are an added value.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, the ability to work independently, and think creatively are required.
- Prior experience managing strategic partnerships and internal/external stakeholders is a plus.
Terms and conditions:
- The contract fee will be based on experience and market rate.
- The candidate will be compensated as an independent contractor.
- Flexible starting date.
CAM welcomes candidates based in the United States, Europe, and Israel.
To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org