The Combat Antisemitism Movement (CAM) is seeking a hardworking and inspired individual to join our growing professional team as a creative digital content intern.
The Combat Antisemitism Movement (CAM) is seeking a hardworking and inspired individual to join our growing professional team as an intern.
As a young organization with a start-up mentality, we are looking for a creative digital content intern to help expand our reach and take us to the next level in the global fight against antisemitism.
The intern will work collaboratively with our staff on a diverse array of tasks to further our mission of ending the world’s oldest hatred.
Key functions will include:
- Help in the creation, design, publishing, and sharing of high-quality content for our digital channels, with an eye for human interest stories.
- Assist in the management of CAM’s social media accounts and website.
- Propose and help implement creative initiatives to fight antisemitism.
- Help in the preparation of the CAM weekly newsletter.
- Take part in formulating scripts for both in-depth and ad-hoc video content.
- Draft articles and op-eds.
- Monitor current events and societal discourse on antisemitism issues and suggest PR/social media/partnership opportunities.
- Assist in research for initiatives and campaigns.
- Engage in outreach to CAM partners.
- Candidate for a bachelor’s degree in journalism, political science, international relations, liberal arts, communications, or related fields.
- Prior internship experience preferred, but not required.
- A strong commitment to human rights, with demonstrated knowledge of antisemitism issues, general Jewish world news, and international affairs. Experience in interfaith programs is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
- A detail-oriented personality with excellent editing and writing skills.
- Comfortable with 100% remote work.
Terms and conditions:
- Competitive stipend provided.
- Flexible start date: Summer 2021.
- This is a remote work position.
To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]